Two laboratories within the Life Sciences Faculty at EPFL are looking for an:
Administrative Assistant at 50%
Work description :
- Support the Professors with :
- management of accounts: monthly monitoring of expenditures (salaries, equipment, supplies); budget forecast for proposals.
- administrative follow-up of the projects (open funds accounts, preparation of reports, invoices, supplies, credit card, notes de frais, etc.).
- Assistance with administrative management of the labs (personnel, visitors, students), arrivals and departures, management of absences.
- General organization of the labs: ordering, edition and translation of miscellaneous documents in F/E, organization of administrative information, etc.
- Arrangement of travel logistics for the lab members.
- Management of the lab websites.
- CFC d'employé(e) de commerce or equivalent, with some years of experience in bookkeeping.
- Confident and precise with budget organization and accounting.
- Expertise in Excel and Word is essential; competence in Endnote, and PowerPoint, is desirable as well as knowledge of Apple/MAC environment.
- Ability to effectively multi-task projects and responsibilities.
- Excellent English and French written and spoken .
We wish to hire a dynamic and proactive person, with an exceptional sense of responsibility, discretion, and precision, and a positive, cheerful attitude. The successful candidate will be capable of developing and executing an efficient operation in support of the activities of the Professors, and be someone who is enthusiastic to work in an international and high-tech environment. The candidate will display excellent organizational skills and be capable of working autonomously while ensuring successful teamwork.
Start date: 1 stJanuary 2018 or to be discussed.
Activity rate: 50%
Applicants should submit a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, working certificates, diplomas by email at the following address: candidaturesSV@epfl.ch
To be mentioned under Object : 4815/SV Edited 14.9.17/fm