The VPR DAR Research Office is recruiting a
Programme Manager (100%)
Under the direct supervision of the coordinator, your main duties will be the following:
- Actively participate in the promotion of funding opportunities and in advising our clients in strategic funding applications;
- Providing administrative expertise in the pre-award phase of grant proposals and basic research contracts;
- Reviewing grant applications to ensure that compliance regarding eligibility, ethics, and budget requirements are met;
- Assist in coordinating aspects of document submission, which may include interacting with administrative support staff, faculty members and other key stakeholders to meet grant reporting requirements, to complete amendments, etc.;
- Maintain knowledge of and follow changes in funding agency regulations that impact the pre-award and post-award aspects of grants;
- Provide support to the Research Office team ensuring effective collaboration and knowledge sharing;
- Be available for transversal projects at EPFL.
- Master (or equivalent) or advanced experience in grant management/consulting
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills in English and French and the ability to effectively interact with all levels of faculty staff.
- Ability to work independently, within tight time frames.
- Excellent organizational skills and effective working style.
- Team player, open minded and committed
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Deadline for application: until position is filled
Duration: permanent position
Contact: For further information, please contact Antoinette Musard, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitting your application: Interested individuals should send, by email only, their CV, a statement of interest, their diplomas and references from previous positions to: candidaturesSC@epfl.ch
To mention under Object: 4836/SC Last name & First name