Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID 217067BR Position Title Director Public Affairs Neuroscience Division NBS Business Unit NOV CORPORATE AFFAIRS Country Switzerland Work Location Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma AG Functional Area Communications & Public Affairs Job Type Full Time Employment Type Regular Job Description Establish a favorable political environment & investment climate for key launches in the Neuroscience Franchise (Focus: Migraine)
Public Affairs Strategy for Migraine
• Develop PA Migraine Strategy and execution plan in alignment with the commercial teams and other key functions (MA, Patient Relations, Communications, Medical Affairs)
• Ensure integration and cross-fertilization of (on-going) global, regional and national initiatives into Migraine PA Strategy
• Advise commercial team on potential political hurdles and opportunities impacting the Neuro-science portfolio Drive PA strategy implementation at global and regional level
• Organize above country events that embed Migraine in global health policy debate and create a multiplier effect (e.g. “Economist” event in EU, Asia)
• Drive regional PA projects such as Policy Networks, Cluster Country Profiling, Cluster Migraine Policy Roadmap • Identify and leverage existing opportunities to engage key stakeholders on Migraine
• Include key migraine messages in senior management briefings, speeches etc. (e.g. WEF)
• Organize side-meetings at global and regional health policy events (e.g. World Health Assembly, European Health Forum Gastein) Support countries in Migraine PA strategy implementation
• Guide CPOs on how to leverage above country tools/events to maximize impact at national level
• Provide tools and knowledge-sharing platforms to facilitate strategy formulation and Best Practice sharing (Peer-to-peer network)
• Support potential EMB launch countries in building a political risk mitigation strategy Minimum requirements Master’s Degree in Law, Public Affairs, or Business.
Fluency in English.
5+ years working experience in a PA-related or business setting with significant international exposure.
Successfully managed complex projects with high visibility.