Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID 218200BR Position Title Administrative Expert, Legal Division NIBR Business Unit CFO Country Switzerland Work Location Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma AG Functional Area Facilities and Administration Job Type Full Time Employment Type Regular Job Description You will proactively support the Head of General Legal Europe for Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research and her team by delivering routine and complex administrative tasks and assist with department projects in a local and global context.
• Routine and complex document preparation e.g. set-up agenda; prepare and write minutes; compose letters; research, assemble and compile relevant data/statistics/information; prepare reports/presentations
• Responsible for archival of Patent Documents and Legal Contracts, liaising with NIBR Archives
• Receive and manage incoming communications, respond to routine requests and questions, and manage mailing lists
• Organize meetings in-/out-house TC, VC locally and globally
• Assist with on-/off-boarding of employees by liaising with the hiring manager, IT and HR departments proactively, e.g., work space allocation and set up, issuance of badge, return of office equipment, etc.
• Responsible for manual invoice handling and liaising with Accounts payable
• Coordinate and organize domestic and international travel arrangements
• Visitor management: organize visitor badges, receive visitors etc.
• Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment, order supplies, and assist with purchase orders
• Calendar management as requested
• Prepare and submit expense reports
• Assist with ad hoc administrative requests from the NIBR Legal team Minimum requirements • University degree, Commercial training (e.g. Swiss Association of Commercial Employees, business school), or equivalent vocational qualification involving strong administrative training
• Experienced administrative specialist with a thorough knowledge of standard office procedures: used to supporting teams and individuals with the broad range of tasks indicated in the job description, preferably from a global environment or law firm
• Professional approach to handling sensitive/confidential information
• Advanced/fluent written and oral English and German
• Proactive, flexible, efficient, customer/solution-focused, used to working to tight timelines
• Excellent professional administrative and organizational skills: prioritising and executing tasks systematically with high attention to detail and quality with minimum supervision and efficient follow-up
• Good office technology skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, SharePoint, and diverse technical equipment e.g. projectors, VC/TC equipment