Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID 211984BR Position Title Novartis Global External Communications Internship Division CORPORATE Business Unit Corporate Communications Country Switzerland Work Location Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis International AG Job Type Full Time Employment Type Internship Job Description Novartis Global External Communications is seeking a capable and enthusiastic candidate to join our team and support the development and delivery of a varied range of external communications activities. This paid position is available for a period of 6 months, starting in August 2017.
As part of the Global External Communication team, you will work closely with the team members to support the execution of external communication strategies and programs that aim at promoting and protecting the Novartis reputation.
You will collaborate with team members in developing innovative communications solutions tailored to meet expectations of external and internal customers. Your work will focus on improving processes with the goal to advance external communication activities/objectives.
Specifically the person will develop programs and tools to support the delivery of our team objectives such as:
• Support media spokespersons
• Develop content for print, online and social media channels including writing, copy editing and design
• Assist in the organization of media events
• Development of presentations, training and briefing materials for internal and external audiences
• Management of team communications channels (team intranet and SharePoint sites)
• Content related research, monitoring and analysis of emerging healthcare and communications trends and issues
• News, online and social media monitoring and analysis
• Support team members on issues management
• Coordination and administrative support for projects and meetings Minimum requirements • Bachelor's degree in Public Relations/Communications/Journalism or a related field (graduation not longer than 1 year ago)
• Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills in English. Additional language desirable.
• Computer literacy with experience using Microsoft and Adobe applications, and image editing software. Good PowerPoint and presentation skills essential.
• Knowledge and interest in e-communications, multimedia platforms, social media and future trends
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining an outgoing, friendly, ‘can-do’ attitude
• Strong team spirit
• Adaptability and autonomy - excellent ability to work in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
• Business innovation - actively contributes to efforts for continuous improvement
• Customer focus - ensures that customer commitments (internal and external) are met by offering quality services and products.
• Perseverance - skills in driving outcomes to meet customer needs, with an understanding of how to overcome challenges to meet tight schedules
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, discretion and professionalism