Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID 222781BR Position Title Global Brand Medical Director Malignant Hematology Division Oncology Business Unit ONCOLOGY Country Switzerland Work Location Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma AG Functional Area Research & Development Job Type Full Time Employment Type Regular Job Description Medical Affairs leader for assigned compound(s) and/or projects under the leadership of the Global Medical Affairs Franchise Head. Provide Clinical Leadership maximizing the Global Portfolio and Commercial Strategy through optimization of treatment options to the patients.
Lead studies of varying design and scope:
• Phases I-IV
• Company Sponsored Trials
• Investigator Initiated Trails (IITs)
• Patient Access Programs -Compassionate Use Program -Expanded Access Programs Participation in Global Program Team:
• Work collaboratively across function, within Global Program Team (GPT) to execute an integrated Medical Affairs plan including clinical trials, publication, medical education and medical information.
• Lead Global Medical Affairs Strategic Sub teams within Global Program Team, to gain strategic and planning alignment across all regions and functions.
• Core member of Global Program Team
• Manages all operational aspects and drives execution of Global Medical Affairs clinical trials in partnership with global line functions, assigned Clinical Trial Heads (CTH’s) and regional/country medical associates.
• Leader responsible for presentation and resolution of trial issues across line functions.
• Develops medical launch strategy and supports commercial activities in alignment with the Global Brand team. Minimum requirements • Medical Doctor (MD) Required
• More than 4 years advanced knowledge in medical/scientific area (Oncology, Hematology, Endocrinology) preferred.
• Fluent oral and written English.
• Have expert operational knowledge and experience in clinical trial design and all stages of clinical trial conduct (Trial design, start-up, execution, analysis and reporting) with at least 5 years industry experience at local, regional and/or global level.
• Effective management skills to optimize resources and budgets to meet business needs.
• Ability to provide medical expertise to ensure successful product launches across functions.
• Experience defining publication strategy and contribute to publication planning
• Demonstrated ability to build and lead high performing cross-functional teams collaboratively.
• Build strong internal and external relationships with diverse stakeholders that maximize alignment and organizational effectiveness.