Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID 213077BR Position Title Process Expert, Clinical Packaging Division Global Drug Development Business Unit TECHNICAL R & D GDD Country Switzerland Work Location Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma AG Functional Area Research & Development Job Type Full Time Employment Type Regular Job Description The Process Expert has operational end to end responsibility for manufacturing of primary packed and clinical finished goods in compliance with the regulatory guidelines, SOP’s and other internal regulations.
1. Expert for any question regarding primary and secondary packaging especially for internal/external inspections
2. Supports the Team Head of DSM OPS – Clinical Packaging in daily business tasks and represents Clinical Packaging in relevant DSM activities (e.g. TRD Networks)
3. Ensures deputyship as Process Expert for DSM OPS – Clinical Packaging
4. First line support for any questions and issues on shop floor level
5. Supports Clinical Packaging Team Head in defining improvement actions to increase performance and mitigation strategies in case of deviations
6. Meets quantity, quality and timelines of all assigned tasks
7. Supports data collection for KPIs in affected area Minimum requirements Education:
Degree in science, engineering or equivalent.
Fluency in German is mandatory
Good level of English is also expected
1. >3 years of practical experience in chemical / pharmaceutical industry or > 3 years of experience in a similar role
2. Good knowledge about the Drug Development process
3. Good experience in SAP
4. Basic project management , good organization and planning skills
5. Knowledge of relevant regulations (e.g. GMP, HSE etc.) and Novartis specific standards.
6. Demonstrates problem-solving and idea generation skills
7. Good presentation skills
8. Fundamental Leadership skills.
9. Very good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams.