Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID 213670BR Position Title Compliance Data Analyst Division CORPORATE Business Unit Group Country Management & External Affairs Country Switzerland Work Location Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis International AG Functional Area Legal & Intellectual Property & Compliance Job Type Full Time Employment Type Regular Job Description Develop rigorous risk-based analysis and reporting by synthesizing available data across divisions and functions and generating insights and alerts to enable the prevention and correction of compliance and business risks. Provide further analytical support across a variety of initiatives that further enhance the Novartis Compliance Program.
1. Ensure integration of fragmented information, such as; research, intelligence, analytics and intuition using sound understanding of the tools, techniques and datasets available
2. Lead and take full accountability for generating and providing insights, predictive capabilities and alerts that shape/develop the Novartis compliance program
3. Challenge current thinking in order to detect, predict, prevent and correct compliance risk
4. Design and implement standard and ad-hoc data queries, statistical analysis reports and dashboards to document and effectively communicate insights and alerts to stakeholders
5. Develop quarterly risk dashboards that highlight trends from available data at an enterprise, division and country level
6. Engage with broader internal and external stakeholders across divisions and functions in order to enhance understanding of activities and related risks
7. Ensure proper project, process, stakeholder and data management for Information and Communication (I&C) Compliance Operations Excellence solutions, e.g. information portal, compliance dashboard, performance metrics etc.
8. Support functional skill building within the I&C function to enhance capability in analytics and insight management through education and collaboration with internal and external networks.
9. Ensure timely and effective communication, change management, training, and stakeholder management related to I&C Compliance Operations Excellence solutions.
10. Provide quality and expedient stakeholder services in both resolving new issues and collaborating to address new needs, and in full alignment with Compliance Operations procedures.
11. Actively engage in external and internal Compliance networks to identify emerging trends in the market, regulatory environment and business practices and to share best-practices to help drive continuous evolution Minimum requirements University Degree in relevant area required.
Fluent English, plus local country language as deemed relevant.
- 4-6 years of work in pharmaceutical, device or healthcare industries with relevant exposure to compliance function or related components strongly preferred
- Experience in consulting, strategic planning or data analytics preferred
- Will consider other equivalent, highly regulated industry experience (e.g., financial services) in areas relevant to accountabilities listed above
- Proven ability to lead complex projects and collaborate within and across cross-functional teams and business units, in a matrixed environment