Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID 207898BR Position Title Intern in MS&T Division Novartis Technical Operations Business Unit NTO CHEMICAL OPERATIONS Country Switzerland Work Location Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma AG Functional Area Interns/Students on Novartis Payroll Job Type Full Time Employment Type Internship Job Description The manufacturing, science and technology (ms&t) team from Novartis Technical Operations is looking for a motivated intern who can support the team on pedagogical projects.
- Continuous process verification, data trending and statistical analysis.
- Provide support to the process manager or product steward to maintain the monitoring of the process parameter in the chemical production.
- Assist initiating the product specific monitoring of all analytical release parameters using statistical analysis
- Propose and implement improvements based on scientific evaluation of the data trending
- Elaboration of process documentation in collaboration with the process manager and the product steward Minimum requirements Students who are currently doing their Bachelor or Master in chemistry, chemical engineering or equivalent will be considered.
- Chemical processes Knowledge in statistics required
- English & German fluent (both languages are a must)
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration & communication skills.
- Individuals that are driven to learn more about the business, and about chemical processes at Novartis
Duration: 12 months internship in Basel. (start: September 2017)