Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID 212529BR Position Title Medical Scientific Liaison Neuroscience (80-100%) - DE-CH Division PHARMA Business Unit Region Europe GenMed Country Switzerland Work Location Rotkreuz Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma Schweiz AG Functional Area Research & Development Job Type Full Time Employment Type Regular Job Description • Contribute in the development of integrated product strategies and medical affairs plans according to global, regional or local medical strategies and implement projects and tactics in the field in collaboration with key accounts (e.g. scientific events, boards and medical educational meetings)
• Collects, analyzes and reports insights (i.e. Customer Relationship Management System) that may impact Novartis development plans / trial designs
• Provides and discusses scientific information and data with Health Care Professionals (HCP) to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on Novartis products and selected areas of therapeutic interest (Neuroscience) to support the best use of therapies developed and commercialized by Novartis
• Develops peer to peer professional relationships with Medical Experts and responds to unsolicited requests for scientific information with Medical Experts/Key Stakeholders, HCPs and decision makers.
• Serves as a resource for projects and collaborates with internal colleagues as assigned by the TA Head, and provides medical support and training (i.e. disease, product) to Novartis colleagues (e.g. sales force, etc.).
• Supports Novartis clinical research teams and investigators on site, plus upon investigator request, liaise between potential researcher and the company on Investigator Initiated Trials (IIT) to support independent clinical/ pre-clinical research.
• Evaluates the impact of competitive data to share internally and externally as post-meeting deliverables, and screens for opportunities for Novartis in Neuroscience to deliver value to patients. Minimum requirements • Master degree with a scientific bio-medical back-ground (MD, Pharmacist and other life sciences). PhD preferred
• Preferably 2-4 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry with good knowledge in medical affairs and/or clinical development
• Native or near native skills in German. Very good knowledge in English (oral and written). Italian – or French skills are a plus
• Good skills in customer related interactions, communication and presentations skills, collaboration, as well as in project management.
• Team player that interacts with others with respect and integrity.
• State of the art knowledge in scientific area, as well as knowledge of aspects of drug development, GCP and local regulations.
• Understanding of basic marketing principles and strategies.