About the job:
The Leader Software Project Measurement is responsible for building up and leading the competence center. This newly created organizsation unit within the GPS software department defines measurement standards in collaboration with all the stakeholders and trains, supports, coaches and governs all software projects in quantifying, measuring and benchmarking in regards of functionality. The geographical scope covers all GPS Satellites with software development: Rotkreuz, Sant Cugat (Spain), Berlin and Pleasonton (CA).
In a first phase the position focuses on establishing the competence center and introduces the Function Point Analysis method to the running software projects, ensuring the availability and reuse of the created data by providing an effective tool landscape.
- Operational, functional and administrational lead of the competence center
- Definition and roll-out of standards and methods
- Creation of best practices in alignment with existing processes and collaboration with all involved parties
- Ensure governance of projects for complying with the defined standards and methods
- Support, consult and coach software projects for effective, efficient and correct use of methods and tools
- Proactive participation in increasing the software departments engineering maturity
- Close stakeholder management
Who you are:
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant program, MSc and PhD is a bonus
- Proven experience in software project management and minimum three years of experience in agile software development
- Strong understanding how to quantify and measure software projects
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence other without formal authority
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally, in writing and through presentations
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- PMP or quality processes certification or quality management certifications (TQM, Six Sigma, PPI, and BPM.).
- Experience leading an organization unit of a large/global company in a matrix
- Experience in the development process for IVD medical device software
We are looking forward to you contacting us by E-Mail: email@example.com.