Business Analyst Compound / Sample Management / Bio Banking
We are a Life Science and IT service provider that has been successfully carrying out ‘state-of-the-art’ projects for international customers for more than 20 years. Our consultants mainly work on our customer’s premises, integrated in the customer’s project team.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic forward thinking organization and we are looking for like-minded individuals that are driven by ambition and highly motivated by challenging jobs, as well as financial incentives.
With our attractive compensation and benefits model, this is a great opportunity to maximize your earning potential. The further development of our colleagues and team members as well as an excellent work atmosphere are amongst the top values of our company.
Our group “Research & Lab IT” is seeking professionals with the below mentioned profile:
- Work as business analyst / subject matter expert in customer projects, mainly in the area of automated laboratory systems / logistics.
- Working with Scientists in the Life Sciences environments in order to gather requirements for future IT system’s needs. Gather and review user requirements from Business and IT divisions (Gap analysis).
- Analyzing and documenting scientific laboratory processes and adapting IT systems into laboratory and research environmental processes
- Working with 3rd party suppliers and vendors , drafting RFPs, evaluating commercial software packages, etc.
- Manage and coordinate projects in a global environment.
- Interface with customers for testing and training.
- Ensure straightforward communication between client, vendor and software developer.
- Excellent time management and good analytical skills.
- Experience in the area of compound / sample management systems, laboratory logistics or bio banks.
- Experience in software development for automated laboratory systems and devices is a plus.
- A degree in either Life sciences ,Chemistry, Biology, etc. with several years (minimum of 2-3) of working experience in information technology.
- Or an IT degree with several years working experience (minimum of 2-3) in Life science/Pharmaceutical environments.
- An apprenticeship is also welcome within laboratory environments (Chemielaborant/ Biologielaborant) as long as you have proven working experience in Information technology environments during or after your apprenticeship.
- Pharma / Life Science experience a must.
- Knowhow of regulatory environment (i.e. GxP environment) a plus.
- Used to work independently, in a responsible manner.
- Used to work as service provider in a professional environment.
- Fluent German and English, French is a plus.
- Flexible in providing on-site consultancy in the Basel area and abroad (Europe: France, Germany, Belgium), time abroad 30-50% on average.
Please send us your complete dossier with your CV, references and diplomas to: firstname.lastname@example.org