Come and join one of the leaders in HR Software. We are the Haufe Group, one of the leading providers of digital workplace solutions and web-based services, with 1,500 employees in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Romania, the US, and China.
In our international offices, we develop exciting HR software using the umantis Rhythmix methodology. With this, every project is different giving our teams new challenges to meet. Regarded as the number one in Europe, Haufe Group has been rated by Gartner as ‘visionary’ for its Talent Management Software on numerous occasions.
At Haufe-umantis, we work in autonomous, fast-paced, agile SCRUM teams. With as minimal bureaucracy as possible, our non-hierarchical management style creates space for innovation and experimentation. Our office provides a fast-paced and challenging workplace with ample opportunities for everyone to have fun and embrace their passions.You could be at the creative heart of diverse international product development teams, empowered to take your own decisions to achieve amazing outcomes.
Our company is run by its employees. If you want to be a part of this adventure, join our Barcelona team!
Web Developer (HTML/CSS)
- Discuss UX and interaction specifications with our designers and bring ideas to improve the end user experience on all our web products.
- Ensure our web projects deliver a seamless experience across browsers and devices.
- You are willing to learn new tools and technologies and push your boundaries.
- You have mastered CSS, HTML, SASS and the SCSS syntax, are able to deliver rock-solid web experiences regardless the viewport, browser vendor or device in use
- Love for web components and component-driven architectures. You know how to structure your CSS code to maximize scalability and reduce code duplication
- Solid knowledge of the latest RWD techniques with proven experience on implementing RWD grid systems using flexbox and related features
- You know when and how to put the right animation or transition to enhance our UX
CSS specificity, progressive enhancement or measuring units (em, rem, vw, vh …etc) are no mystery for you CSS pre-processors and post-processors and other frontend task runners are your best friends: Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, PostCSS, etc.
- Proficient with Git is a must. Used to work with VCS, specially Git
- Fluent in English, you are good at communicating ideas and collaborate in teams
What's expecting you?
- A supportive team atmosphere in an international environment.
- Travel to Switzerland for knowledge sharing, training and cross-office collaboration.
- Participation in Hackathons and other company events in our international offices.
- We want you to spend 10% of your working hours for training and development for your advancement as a professional.
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tea in our kitchen area where you also find a Xbox and a football table.
- Complete coverage of your travel expenses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible working from home.
- Lots of autonomy in your daily job.
- Open-door communication.
- Flexible benefits plan.
- Competitive and fair salary.
- A great work space in the centre of Barcelona with a sea view.
- Being part of a German-Swiss success story.
Are you interested in this position? We are pleased to recieve your complete
(only 5 minutes) » Back to our job market