Come and join one of the leaders in HR Software. Haufe is a global player with more than 70 years of experience in HR enterprise solutions ranging from financial loose paper solutions to software and Saas. In our international offices we develop exciting HR software using the umantis Rhythmix methodology. With this, every project is different giving our teams new challenges to meet.
For our recently opened office in the WTC in Barcelona, we are looking for new team members to meet the ever-increasing demands of our global customers.
At Haufe, we work in autonomous, fast-paced, agile SCRUM teams. With as little bureaucracy as possible, our non-hierarchical management style creates space for innovation and experimentation. You could be at the creative heart of diverse international product development teams, empowered to take your own decisions to achieve amazing outcomes. Our employees run our company.
We are the Haufe Group, one of the leading providers of digital workplace solutions and web-based services, with 1,500 employees in Germany, Switzerland,Spain, Romania, the US and China. Our Talent Management Solution helps companies develop and implement talent strategies, such as performing recruiting, learning, development, career and succession planning tasks effectively and efficiently. Regarded as the number one in Europe, Haufe has been rated by Gartner as ‘visionary’ for its Talent Management Software on numerous occasions.
Our goal is to scale new heights. If this is your goal too, then join us now at Haufe. Together, we will build great things!
Senior Java Developer
- You will be a part of the fully independent scrum team working on mission critical web applications
- Design and implementation of highly scalable backend applications and APIs
- Design and implementation of third party integrations
- Close collaboration with Product Management, DevOps and other scrum teams based in St Gallen, Switzerland
What's expecting you?
- A great team atmosphere in an international environment.
- Travel to Switzerland for knowledge sharing, training and cross-office collaboration.
- Participation in Hackathons and other company events in our international offices.
- We want you to spend 10% of your working hours for training and development for your advancement as a professional.
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tea in our kitchen area where you also find a Xbox and a football table.
- Complete coverage of your travel expenses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible working from home.
- Lots of autonomy in your daily job.
- Open-door communication.
- Flexible benefits plan.
- Competitive and fair salary.
- A great work space in the centre of Barcelona with a sea view.
- Being part of a German-Swiss success story.
- 6+ years of experience in Java/JEE back-end development
- Frameworks and tools: Spring (core, MVC, Security, Boot), JPA, Hibernate, SQL, git, mvn, Jenkins is a plus
- Excellent know how in object oriented analysis, design and implementation, as well as in the use of design patterns, understanding of and ability to make architectural decisions
- Fluency in English is essential
- SCRUM (or other agile) experience is greatly appreciated
- Being a good team player is a must
- Experience in a multicultural environment as well as working with distributed teams is a plus
- Degree in Computer Sciences is optional, but we do expect knowledge in algorithms and data structure
Are you interested in this position? We are pleased to recieve your complete
(only 5 minutes) » Back to our job market