DevOps Engineer (f/m) Windows Server 100%
DevOps Engineer (f/m) Windows Server
A global Swiss Bank is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Risk Firm Wide team. Their role is to develop and support a strategic calculation platform in the area of Firm Wide Methodology. The platform enables business users to develop risk calculations using tools like MATLAB, SAS, R, Stata and to automate and orchestrate the deployment and running of the calculations for delivering reporting to the financial regulators.
- Evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions.
- Guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance.
- Analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions.
- Many years in-depth experience of Windows Server 2008 – both as a developer and with knowledge of system administration including.
- Active directory and local / group / domain policy implementation.
- Scripting languages - Windows BAT, PowerShell, VBScript, Perl.
- Windows server firewall configuration, IPSEC.
- Windows server network and routing configuration.
- Authentication technology in Windows i.e. smartcards.
- Windows server clusters - in particular Blade technology.
- Windows packaging and deployment – ideally knowledge of WISE or Orca packaging tool.
- Windows Filesystem, San, NAS, Permissioning, STaaS.
- Citrix and Remote Desktop.
- Good experience of UNIX – preferably Solaris – both as a developer and with knowledge of system administration. Able to develop and debug scripts in KSH, PERL.
- Experience of Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL – plus tools such as Toad.
- Knowledge of batch scheduling and automation tools – e.g. JCS (preferred), Autosys.
- Experience with mathematical tools like Matlab, SAS, R, Stata.
- Experience with Subversion and SSH.
- Experience with tools and processes – e.g. OCRWeb, MFT, RFCFlow, SNOW, iSAC, BBS, ECMS, OLU not mandatory but nice to have.
- Aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments.
- Able to integrate and participate in a project team.
- Capable of quickly understanding and analyzing complex issues and addressing challenges arising during the software development process, both conceptually and technically.
- Able to approach issues in a structured and coordinated manner and the results are documented accordingly.
- Independent, reliable and able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English written and spoken