IT Business Analyst (f/m) 100%
IT Business Analyst (f/m)
A global Swiss Bank is looking for an IT Business Analyst.
- Conduct requirements-gathering activities in regards to control processes for temporary access invocation solutions and assist in implementing those controls.
- Describe the requirements and help design processes involved.
- Assist in quality control and project management.
- Identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work closely with various partners within the IT organization regarding Information Security.
- 7+ years of experience in an IT Business Analyst role.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management or related field or equivalent experience.
- As an advantage an industry best practice qualifications (e.g. CBAP, IREP).
- Experience applying business analysis techniques preferable in infrastructure projects.
- The ability to interpret a set of technical requirements.
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge, experience working with MS Access would be an advantage.
- Understanding of IT audit processes and procedures.
- Understanding of temporary access invocation tools (e.g. CyberArk, Beyond Trust PowerBroker etc) would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills.
- Passionate about business analysis; deep dive and breakdown, reduce the complexity.
- Fluent in German and English.