Acquire new customers for the ESCATEC group of companies, in particular win large contracts for Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) in the DACH region. Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead generation in target market sectors and sales territories via research, prospecting, networking and own contacts.
- Execute appropriate sales activities to establish ESCATEC at prospective customers as the preferred EMS provider
- Follow through the quotation progress to ensure proposals bring out relevant ESCATEC value propositions and are delivered on-time
- Close Manufacturing Agreements and Design & Engineering Service Agreements to ensure sales targets are met
- Feedback market intelligence and assist in developing sales and marketing literature and presentation material. Represent the company at trade exhibitions and conferences.
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Business development and is expected to spend >50% of time meeting prospective customers.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years experience of senior level sales experience in technical fields / technology companies / electronics (especially in the EMS industry).
- Experience and knowledge of potential customers for electronic manufacturing services in the DACH region
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in an engineering field
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, able to present well
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented and able to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
We offer attractive employment conditions and modern infrastructure within a globally active company.
Please forward your application (in English) to ESCATEC Switzerland AG, Martina Keel, Human Resources, Heinrich-Wild-Strasse, 9435 Heerbrugg, Tel.: +41 71 727 30 21 or E-Mail: jobs(at)escatec.com.