Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Update contact information?
Great! Updates to your account have been saved.
The selected job(s) were added to your job watch list
Job Locations: All Germany and Switzerland (Vienna, Wallisellen)
What Joining the Microsoft Team Means
The Field Labor and Evangelism manager is responsible in-region for everything Microsoft does to educate, inspire and build community for retail pros who sell Microsoft products in-store, and for the field labor force that represents Microsoft at retail. We need proven leaders with deep retail marketing and execution experience to manage all aspects of the Field Labor and Evangelism programs, including managing and driving accountability for our Field Labor force, leading training and marketing for retail pros, and cultivating relationships with key retailers and store managers to drive sell-through impact and brand advocacy. Additionally, Field Labor and Evangelism Managers should be able to drive innovations in a diverse culture and spread passion about working on new topics. The goal is to drive greatness through teamwork, which means breaking down silos and being a collaborator, who sets the basis to let others shine.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
• Labor Planning and Execution Excellence - This person will be responsible for developing and executing the strategic plan and long term vision of our field labor coverage in-region. This person also manages all aspects of Plan, Execute, Manage & Monitor (PEMM) to ensure we’re maximizing Microsoft’s investment in third party labor. (30%)
• Evangelism Planning & Execution Excellence: Leverage worldwide assets and platforms to build develop a community of Retail pros – this includes online, in-person and in-store engagement. Tactics could include online training, social campaigns, in-person group training, livestreaming and incentives (30%)
• Partner Readiness: Ensure partners are well-versed on product stories/demos/value propositions, drive execution excellence in-store with a strong focus on merchandising fundamentals with displays and product presence and act as the face of the brand to drive sell-out and sell-through with consumers/partners. (20%)
• Partner insights: Use learnings to influence the sales motion at HQ and at the store/reseller level. Collect and package insights from partners/OEMs/channels, consumers and Retail Pros to help inform execution and enhance positioning, presence and conversion (20%)
Who We Are Looking For
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Four Year college degree required – MBA preferred
• 5-7 years of retail marketing experience and/or commercial marketing experience.
• 5+ years of field labor experience.
• Strong retail/reseller relationships, in depth understanding of operational dynamics, timelines and readiness requirements.
• Proven management capability in driving exceptional business results within a positive work/health culture.
• Business analytics experience with all aspects of category management and retail sales including budget management, strategic thinking, planning, merchandising, training, online execution, etc.
• Communication skills on diverse levels up to C-level discussions
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!