AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects more than 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business - offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices i.e. in the USA, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands or Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
You will become a member of our multicultural in-house customer care team and help maintain top Avast customer experience. Please note that this position is defined as a maternity cover.
What you will do:
- Support Avast customers with sales and technical issues
- Process and maintain orders for new and current customers
- Support post-sales license operations like refunds, license extensions
- Support post-technical issues like installation, upgrade, configuration
- Using internal systems to report bugs/errors/feedback
- Closely cooperate with 2nd level support teams
What we need:
- Great communication skills
- Fluent Portuguese and English languages (another European language is a plus)
- Good troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking
- Advanced knowledge of MS operating systems
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Quickly adapt into new environment
- Independent, reliable person
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, great training system and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- An amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!