Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from a free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for businesses – offered in around 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in many different countries, for example, Canada, Germany, USA, Holland and Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different countries.
For our team in China we are currently looking for:
Business Development Manager, Asia
We are looking for experienced professionals to strengthen our Sales & Distribution of Mobile Apps and Avast Virtual Mobile Platform (VMP) solutions. For Mobile Apps, the target customers/partners are mobile device manufacturers, telcos and mobile app stores with millions of users. For VMP, target customers are SMB/enterprises/government agencies looking for an easy and secure way to allow access of corporate data on mobile devices. Also telcos, mobile app stores and game publishers can use VMP to allow their users to run mobile apps in the cloud.
- Reporting to Sales Director, Asia
- Develops/executes short and long range strategic and tactical plans for the pursuit and capture of key opportunities
- Own the business development process end-to-end including identifying prospects, growing pipeline, managing funnel, negotiating terms and closing deals
- Visits prospective customers regularly and seeks out relationships with senior level executives
- Recruit and manage enterprise channel partners to help distribute and resell our products for enterprise market to achieve revenue goals
- MBA or BA/ BS degree in Computer Software, Marketing, Business Administration or applicable business study
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in hunting and selling IT Solutions / IT Services
- Experience in OEM, App Stores and game publishers markets is an advantage
- Experience in building an enterprise channel partner network is a must
- Proven history of new account sales achievement
- Strong organizational skills; comfortable working in matrix organization where help often comes from other teams
- Demonstrated ability and maturity to sell and build and expand relationships with C-Level executives
- Demonstrated successful track record of experience in lead generation, opportunity qualification, proposal development, contract negotiation and closure; must demonstrate strong presentation skills
- Experience using an enterprise grade CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
- Thorough command of English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Willingess to travel up to 40% (mostly within Asia)