Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
We're looking for a
Do you enjoy increasing business agility, productivity, decision-making and compliance to changing standards by renovating and digitizing internal processes? Your analytical prowess and methodical mindset alongside our team of leading process improvement wizards, user experience specialists, visual designers and technologists will bring success to businesses. Help lead the way in digital change with modern user-driven processes and solutions.
Business Analyst Profile
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience working as Business Analyst and with Business Requirements documentation
- Great personal skills with experience working in a multi-cultural environment and ability to work with various stakeholders (HR and IT) on different level of seniority
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (including Technical writing skills)
- Good understanding of systems engineering concepts
- HR IT Systems knowledge (e.g. SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle, CornerStone, Workday, TalentSoft, etc). Emphasis on “On-cloud solutions”.
- Thorough understanding of HR processes in a global company is a must
Business Analyst deliverables
- Collect and Document business requirements in the Business requirements documents (BRDs) , this in collaboration with Business Process Owner(s) and based on Standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Non Functional requirements (NFR)
- Define the acceptance criteria (in BRD) together with the business process owners
- Basic mockups when required
- Support ITS in preparing the system architectural and integration diagrams
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?
Not really? Try again.