Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
We're looking for a
We think technology is sexy. And that it fuels creativity and change. If you are a passionate technologist and a hands-on critical thinker who likes to work with multi-disciplinary teams of digital experts then we’re looking for someone like you. Whether it is to increase interaction with a brand, innovate on customer experience and services, improve productivity and decision-making in the workplace or renovate systems, you will be key to making a difference in the digital transformation of our clients.
Working on multiple projects related to application software, our client is looking for a long-term Java / J2ee Backend developer experienced who can be force of proposal in order to integrate the teams.
On the basis of the functional specifications transmitted by the project manager, the developer will be responsible for the analysis, parameterization and coding of the application software components.
On this activity, the responsibilities will be:
- Participate in the analysis of needs and their modeling
- Assist in the estimation of development efforts
- Design reliable and sustainable IT solutions
- Help maintain the consistency of the application architecture
- Carry out the application (development), perform the unit, integration and system tests
- Document analysis, design, realization and testing
- Apply and follow company development standards and standards
- Assist in the implementation of development methods, tools and standards
- Ensure the proper follow-up of optimization and quality
- You have a higher education (HES, Federal diploma, ETH) or equivalent training
- At least 5 years experience as a Backend developer
- You have excellent skills on Java J2EE, EJB 2.0 / 3.0, Spring, Hibernate, RCP, SQL, PL / SQL, Oracle
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?
Not really? Try again.