Executive Assistant SVP EMEA
Executive Assistant SVP EMEA Zurich, Zurich Requisition Number R0019276 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the SVP, EMEA
- Full-scale agenda management including personal engagements, organizing travel across different time zones, planning international meetings, calls, video conferences and dinners – ensuring all activities run smoothly and full back office support is guaranteed.
- Complete all core administrative processes, such as PO creation, filing travel expense reimbursement requests, etc.
- Work closely with the Chief of Staff to ensure annual calendar is aligned with global corporate calendar
- Maintaining and sharing common work files, email distribution lists, as well as team contacts and office information
- Managing external vendors / suppliers as required
- Keep abreast of the big picture and have good knowledge of ongoing projects. At times you may be asked to assist with meeting minutes, action logs (MS Word / Excel) and presentation materials (MS Powerpoint).
- Organize and ensure smooth operation of offsite meetings in EMEA and globally
- Work closely with EAs across EMEA to ensure EMEA Leadership Team alignment on all calendar and logistics issues
- Maintain positive relationships with the global executive leadership EAs in San Jose, California
- Assist on ad-hoc tasks and projects, including non-work-related elements
- Ensure the SVP is well represented by providing a positive customer experience to all stakeholders
- Previous experience (min 5 years) as a C-level Administrative / Executive Assistant in a multinational environment
- Native or highly fluent in English, German / Swiss German essential. Other languages an advantage
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, including MS Outlook
- Passion for the internet as well as some familiarity with the eBay product as an end user is preferred
- Ability to provide great service to senior executives in a fast-paced environment - organized, calm & discreet
- Hold a bachelors degree or equivalent
- Have a high degree of flexibility
- Be service minded, and strive for excellence
- Enjoy working in a diverse environment
- Be able to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Able to work independently and be self motivated
- Prepared to travel up to 25% time
What we offer?
- Be a part of a team that helps to shape the shopping experience of the future.
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via eBay Inc.’s network of global locations.
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn - based in Zurich
- Our benefits ensure you are well taken care of with quality health and wellness programs including on site fitness classes and massages!
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. The eBay Inc. family is passionate and proud of our company. It is this vigour and attitude that helps us execute well, every day. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then we invite you to learn more, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you. Visit our careers site at www.ebaycareers.com.
View our accessibility info
Save Job Remove Job Apply