Head, Cyber Expertise Team
HEAD, CYBER EXPERTISE TEAM
GLOBAL CYBER CENTRE
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the international organization for public-private cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Forum is launching the Global Cyber Centre, a new Geneva-based public-private platform aimed to strengthen cyber resilience globally. The Cyber Expertise Team is responsible for the development of Cyber expertise within the Global Cyber Centre, by establishing a Cyber Library, supporting partners in the management of cyber risks as well as sharing viable information and further the circulation of information with Centre partners, from both governments and business, in order to ensure the highest-levels of expertise in Cyber Security are available globally.
We are looking for a strategic thinker with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to head the Cyber Expertise Team. He / she will report directly to the Head of the Global Cyber Centre.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire, structure, motivate and lead the Cyber Expertise team
- Overall responsible for supporting partners in the management of cyber risks
- Responsible for sharing viable information with the Centre’s partners and further the circulation of information between partners
- Establish network of senior contacts in the cyber security field that can be leveraged
- Collaborate with key cyber security partners, from government and business in order to ensure the highest-level of expertise and knowledge is available worldwide.
- Develop Think-Tank relevant products (scenarios, questions around technical aspects of cyber security)
- Together with other Heads of the Global Cyber Centre, help build and deliver a relevant Cyber Security program for the regional business Members and Partners to improve dialogue, develop actionable insights and generate impact in keeping with the Forum’s mission
- Work with community managers across the Forum, along with development agencies, international organizations and foundations, to generate extra support for and involvement in the Centre’s initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in IT Security, Business, and Political Science, or relevant field, knowledge of risk management an advantage
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in a relevant field, working across sectors in a multi-stakeholder, international environment
- Proven track record of successful strategy development and delivery, team management, coaching and mentoring
- Passionate and knowledgeable about cyber security issues
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a results-orientated, collaborative and flexible mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and navigate ambiguity and change
- Ability to work diplomatically with different cultures and people
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written English any other language is an asset
- Available to travel worldwide (if needed)
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.