Cyber Security Operations Lead
CYBER SECURITY OPERATIONS LEAD
GLOBAL CYBER CENTRE
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the international organization for public-private cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Forum is launching the Global Cyber Centre, a new Geneva-based public-private platform aimed to strengthen cyber resilience globally.
The Cyber Security Strategy and Operations Team is responsible for content, strategy and coordination of the operations of the Global Cyber Centre, as well as the management of the Cyber Centre’s key partners (governments and private sectors), think-tanks, and other oversight bodies. We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial individual for the position of Cyber Security Operations Lead, reporting to the Head of Cyber Security Strategy and Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Operations Lead will define processes, inform systems development and carry out and maintain all aspects of managing contracts, invoices and unpaid/accounts receivable for Cyber Centre members and partner companies.
- Process Owner: m anage and maintain oversight of contracts, Centre’s internal processes and processes related to information sharing as well as systems and tools based on needs and recommend improvements on a continuous basis
- Contracts: work with the Finance, Legal and Business Engagement teams to ensure that all new contracts and contract renewals are drafted, issued and returned from the member/partner company in due course. Ensure appropriate flow of information with relevant teams so that contracts are processed on time and constituents properly informed
- Internal Processes: work with the heads of the main domains of activity in order to establish efficient and smooth collaboration processes among the domains
- External Processes: work with constituents and Centre’s partners in order to establish efficient and secure collaboration processes
- Reporting and Monitoring: monitor team performance and accountability against set monthly targets (working with Finance to align on weekly report and monitoring tools and dashboards)
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or other relevant field
- 5-8 years’ experience in a corporate environment in an accounting, finance, legal or in IT consulting
- Oral and written fluency in English; French would be an asset
- Experience with use of CRM Systems (i.e. Salesforce) and ease with analytical tools (i.e. business intelligence tools)
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a results-orientated, collaborative and flexible mindset
- Able to prioritize effectively under pressure and to deliver under tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and navigate ambiguity and change
- Ability to work diplomatically with different cultures and people
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.