Full-Stack Web Developer
FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPER
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
As a Full-Stack Web Developer, you will help take care of the online technology systems deployed by the IT team in support of the Forum communities and activities. You will strive to ensure that the end-user experience is consistently maintained and constantly improved. You will provide a critical link between the development of software and its operational application.
Duties and Responsibilities
- AngularJS 2.0+ & Node.js development, implementation of proofs of concept or modules, implementation of scripts or web services for integration with external systems, bug-fixing
- PostgreSQL database integration, including query development, optimization and review (so it would more be PEAN stack with PostgreSQL replacing MongoDB)
- Quality control, testing and bug-reporting
- Second-level support, in coordination with the dedicated first-level support team
- Maintaining technical documentation and keeping the issue tracker organized
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluency in English, French is an asset
- Experience in working with micro-services and familiar with the PaaS architecture
- Experience in writing Git commands in a shell window and familiar with REST/SOAP services
- Eager to learn, used to working within tight deadlines and willing to work with complex system architecture
If you meet these requirements, are flexible and a team player, please apply online.