Our client is a leader in private wealth management and asset management in the Suisse-Romande region. They offer traditional and tailormade solutions to their institutional and private client base, both for local and international clients. This is an employer who is known for valuing its employees and provides a stable and rewarding career path, and offers the chance to be part of a very dynamic and successful fixed income asset management team.
Are you a portfolio manager on the instituational side managing credit? Do you have connections to the Suisse-Romande region or already based here?
As part of the Asset Management department, the Fixed Income team is looking for a senior individual (institutional side) to join their team. This is a rare chance to be part of a super team and one of the only places in the Suisse-Romande fixed income asset management space where you would get to work on the full range of products (indexed, semi-active, active and total return), as their business is less segmented than the larger players. There are also opportunities to do a lot of analysis as well as manage a portfolio.
You will perform the following responsibilities:
- Managing global and Swiss Franc bond portfolios (relative to benchmark or total return)
- Developing and implementing a tactical/strategic view, with a strong credit-focus for this particular role
- Maintaining and improving decision based indicators on valuation, macro and technical perspective
- Supporting the sales team in their commercial activities
- University degree with strong academic results. CFA/CMT or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 8 years' experience as investment manager for an international bond portfolio - credit portfolio management expertise strongly preferred for this role (rather than rates)
- Team-oriented individual with the ability to work independently as part of a small team
- Strong familiarity with business computer applications (eg : MS Office, Bloomberg) with excellent Excel and VBA skills
- Strong written, oral communication. Ability to present clear and concisely in French preferred but not essential. An advanced/fluent level of English is also required
- Local to the Lausanne/Geneva area already, or compelling reasons for wishing to move here