Health Economics Manager
Health Economics Manager
Edelway is a Swiss leading pharmaceutical services company. In behalf of our global client based in Zug, Switzerland we are actively looking for a Health Economics Manager.
We work in international cross-functional teams developing and supporting product value strategy focusing on evidence-based economic modelling throughout the product life-cycle. The activities include early modelling for strategic input to development, design and pricing, core models and local model adaptations for Health Technology Assessment (HTA) and price and reimbursement submissions as well as tools supporting field-based key account value communication.
The successful candidate will be focused on designing and executing the activities involved in the development and local adaptation of economic models across different therapeutic areas, under the supervision of a senior team member, and in collaboration with cross-functional local and global teams to support the launch of innovative therapies.
Key responsibilities include:
* Support the development of economic modelling tools, such as cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models and field based account calculators.
* Customize core models to address local requirements:
o Critically review and select relevant inputs.
o Generate base case and sensitivity/scenario results.
o Discuss, re-analyse and present results.
* Report the economic section of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions and prepare responses to questions from HTA bodies.
* MSc in Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field (such as statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology or engineering).
* Strong programming skills (e.g. Excel, statistical software, etc.).
* Experience in programming with Excel
* Minimum of 2-year relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry consultancy, academia, reimbursement agencies or equivalent.
* Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated skills in project management.
* Fluency in English.
* Experience in the local adaptation of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
* Experience in the development of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
* Experience in the development of HTA reports.
* Experience in performing literature reviews.
* Experience using Visual Basic, TreeAge Pro, R, Stata, SAS, WinBUGS and other software for statistical analyses.
* Previous experience in osteoporosis and/or nephrology
Good Educational background and knowledge of Healthcare, Pharma Industy and Clinical Development. Excellent IT skills, inc Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Sharepoint experience very useful
If this sounds like your next challenge and you would like to know more please send us ASAP your English CV as word document to email@example.com +41 58 717 7026) and we will call you shortly to discuss it in details. We guarantee full confidentiality to your application.
Studies level :Master
Apply for the jobCivility- select a civility -MissMrsMrFirstname *Name *AddressZip codeCity *Country *PhoneMobile *Email *Studies level- select a level -Hands on experienceDegreeBachelorMasterExperience- select an experience -2-5 years5-10 yearsOver 10 yearsYour CV * (Upload limit : 2M)
Your covering letter (Upload limit : 2M)