Become a part of our young and dynamic team Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
Financial Products Analyst
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Accounting for complex financial instruments, specifically structured products and derivatives
- Ensure complete, accurate and auditable accounting and month end closing
- Coordination with Leonteq stakeholders to ensure accurate financial data
- Enhance internal controls, reports and analytical review procedures
- Run the daily accounting activities such as intercompany reports, reconciliations, sanity checks
- Support various pre and post-closing month end processes
- Working experience in financial industry
- University degree in accounting and/or finance
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and accounting (IFRS, Swiss GAAP)
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- High IT affinity and knowledge of Excel
- Initiative in improving and automating processes
- Team player, hands-on, result oriented, adaptable and motived in a challenging and international work environment
- Good oral and written English skills
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.