Become a part of our young and dynamic team Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
Product Documentation Specialist
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Drafting legal documentation for structured products, especially related to the public offering in the European Union (e.g. final terms, registration documents and base prospectuses)
- Reviewing Key Information Documents (KIDs), OTC confirmations and termsheets according to internal and external legal guidelines in close cooperation with Legal, Sales and Trading departments
- Implementing and supporting projects and initiatives
- Providing internal advice in respect of the documentation and issuance of structured products and OTC derivatives
- Index license management (e.g. reporting and controlling)
- Professional education and additional qualification (e.g. paralegal training) or Bachelor’s degree in banking and finance or law
- Work experience in the financial sector
- Experience in the structured products and/or OTC derivatives area
- Initiative, team-oriented and communicative personality
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good IT user skills
- Fluent in German and English, French and/or Italian language skills would be a plus
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.