Trilingual Project Assistant (English - French and Italian)
- Review proposals and formalize partnerships with grantees in Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America under the direct supervision of the President.
- Prepare, attend and participate in Board meetings
- Conduct interviews and monitoring missions in Switzerland and abroad
- Keep records of all grants issued by the Foundation, manage the budget and liaise with the finance department
- Review financial and narrative reports. Track deadlines for open grants
- Prepare the foundation's annual report in three languages
- Liaise with the Supervisory Authority of Bern and Geneva institutions
- Follow new projects and partners
- Translate documents in French, English and Italian (Spanish desirable)
- Produce content and update the foundation's website regularly
- Collect and elaborate data on grants, partnerships and projects.
Unique opportunity to join a Swiss NGO in the humanitarian field
You must be trilingual French - Italian and English
- University degree in international or development studies, social sciences, management, law or other relevant field - Previous experience in managing projects in the development, humanitarian, artistic or education sector or other relevant experience at the international level. MA in Project Management preferred. - Excellent English, French and Italian required. Spanish or other desirable - Knowledge of budgeting, Excel and other main software packages - Independent, proactive, detail and solution oriented. Sensitive to social and health issues - Willingness to travel abroad
Our client is a Swiss non-profit foundation headquartered in Geneva.