Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
The Sales Manager (Player/Coach) , Switzerland will be based in the Zurich, and will report to the Senior Sales Manager.
FIS is seeking a proven sales professional with a demonstrated track record successfully selling enterprise class software and services into the large sell side and buy side clients. We are looking for a highly dynamic individual with strong risk and treasury domain experience in addition to strong relationship and negotiation skills. In addition to this, the incumbent will also have an individual quota responsibility.
The Sales Manager will drive and manage a small sales team to generate and exceed budgeted sales targets. Proven ability to leverage domain skills in the risk and treasury area plus proven ability to manage a diverse team over long sales cycles is required for this role.
The candidate must also have a record of accomplishment of successfully having sold a similar software solution.
• Building and implementing the sales strategy to meet business targets
• Running a full 360 sales cycle from inception to close.
• Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of revenue targets
• Building strong relationships with key senior clients and helping closing key deals as necessary
• Managing, coaching and motivating a small team
• Working with marketing to drive lead generation
• Weekly monitoring and reporting on the sales pipeline
• Maintaining in depth awareness of regulatory, market and industry trends
• Extensive Sales experience in risk and treasury solution sales
• In-depth knowledge of FINMA/SNB, Basel III and other relevant regulatory topics
• Demonstrable success in mid-size banks risk/ treasury propositions, preferably in Switzerland/Liechtenstein.
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple engagements across a large number of banks.
Essential Skills :
• Demonstrable individual track record of complex software sales as well as sales management of a team which has consistently met or exceeded its sales targets
• Experience with a well-known provider of risk and treasury software solutions.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and influencing skills
• Balancing existing client demands with internal constraints to maximize client satisfaction and engagement with FIS
• Confidently able to build both internal and external relationships
• Fluent in English and German (written and verbal) language skills. French language skills highly desirable.
This position will require extensive travel in Switzerland and occasional travel abroad.