Our Professional Services teams combine innovative thinking with our unrivaled first-hand financial industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, business to technology translation, software integration, and managed services to enable them to tackle their business challenges.
Professional Services Consultants fuel our software solutions to ensure product deployments and services are providing the desired impact, offering our clients a competitive edge and generating efficiencies. FIS consultants love solving our customers’ challenging problems. Our global PS teams play a critical part in our FIS product and technology reputation by partnering with clients to understand their businesses and developing and implementing solutions to solve their technology and process needs.
If you are interested in taking on an opportunity that offers variety, innovation, and unique challenges every day, then Professional Services at FIS could be the right fit for you.
What you can expect to encounter as a PS Consultant:
- Learn something new every day
- Work with teams locally as well as across the globe
- Address challenging problems, and work with the customer and your team members to make the solution a reality
- Implement and customize forefront software solutions
- Develop expertise within the financial industry, applying our current and emerging technologies and products
- Work in a variety of client settings, both in the home market as well as in our parts of the world
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ strategic direction and business challenges with the goal of proposing enablers to reach their objectives
- Develop high quality skills to effectively communicate project findings
Skills and qualities we are seeking:
- A degree in Engineering, Mathematics or similar with an interest in the financial markets
- Solid programming skills at an intermediate level of complexity
- Interest in consulting in the financial services sector
- Professional fluency in English and either German, French or Italian
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to capture complex business matters and project deliverables
- Teaming skills combined with the desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge with scripting languages (SQL), familiarity with the software development lifecycle, basic database concepts and analytical tools are a plus
We offer you:
- Training, coaching and mentoring by industry seniors, equipping you with knowledge to prepare for client project engagements in the cutting-edge environment within the financial industry
- The advantages of a strong, stable and global organization together with the agility of small, dynamic and interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent working conditions and a central location at Zurich-Oerlikon (right in front of Oerlikon train station)