Clinical Applications Manager
You want to change people’s lives? We at Hocoma do this every day.
With game-changing and innovative technologies that improve human movement therapy
for millions of patients around the world.
Join us and become a part of the global leader to define the therapy standards of
Clinical Applications Manager Switzerland or Netherlands
Would you like to…
- be a member of our international Clinical Applications team and be responsible for education purposes and the clinical integration of our technologies?
- spend up to 20% of your working time on international travels?
- support customers in the field of clinical application globally?
- evaluate, educate and manage a network of clinical partners and external therapists?
- organize, plan and conduct scientific workshops globally?
- work in an international interdisciplinary team on the development and enhancement of our innovative products?
We match with persons who…
- are open for new technologies in the field of rehabilitation,
- have good educational skills and enjoy giving presentations,
- are able to communicate adequately with patients and doctors,
- are dedicated and convincing team players with a “can do”-mindset,
- have an organizational talent and natural leadership skills, and
- are very flexible, used to work independently and willing to perform extraordinary work.
- education in physiotherapy, occupational therapy, sport sciences or human movement sciences,
- have at least two years hands-on experience in clinical environment, experience in the rehabilitation of neurological patients is an asset,
- are experienced in giving presentations or trainings and have good computer skills, and
- good command in English with a high cultural understanding, other language skills are an asset.
Leading. Innovative. Reliable. Human. Integrity. Passionate.
That is what Hocoma stands for. What do you stand for?
Get involved in our young, dynamic team! Please send your application with all documents and a photo to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Ms. Helene Teuscher, Human Resources, Tel. + 41 (0)43 444 22 00, is glad to answer your
questions. We prefer direct applications.
Hocoma AG, Industriestrasse 4, 8604 Volketswil, www.hocoma.com
We move you