Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
You want to change people’s lives? We at Hocoma do this every day.
With game-changing and innovative technologies that improve human movement therapy
for millions of patients around the world.
Join us and become a part of the global leader to define the therapy standards of
Global Head of Legal & Compliance
Would you like to…
• build up sustainable legal & compliance competences and processes for Hocoma Group and the global
DIH Rehab Division?
• be responsible for coordination and implementation of commercial, anti-trust, supply chain, technology,
intellectual property, and operations law?
• draft, check and negotiate legal documents, agreements and terms with business partners, providing legal
templates and processes, and maintain a contract management system?
• be responsible for coordination and implementation of data protection, data security and compliance with
respective regulations for Hocoma Group and the global DIH Rehab Division?
• be responsible for maintenance and development of insurance packages in close collaboration with our broker?
• work closely with senior management and all departments to align legal & compliance topics of related areas?
• take the local responsibility at Hocoma in Switzerland for Human Resources and the lead of the well-
established team and processes?
We match with persons who…
• anticipates legal risks and identifies opportunities to provide legal input in line with broader business strategies.
• see the big picture, are strategic thinkers and passionate to live their entrepreneurial skills.
• have strong skills in legal documents drafting as well as excellent negotiation and communication skills.
• have good common sense as well as the ability to understand complex topics quickly and the needs of internal
and external stakeholders.
• work precise and are detail-oriented, but are hands-on and have a pragmatic outlook to find the best solutions
for the company and the group.
• an advanced degree in law, preferable in civil as well as in common law.
• practical experience as business lawyer, experience in U.S. commercial law is a strong plus.
• a very good command of English and German (spoken and written).
Leading. Innovative. Reliable. Human. Integrity. Passionate.
That is what Hocoma stands for. What do you stand for?
Get involved in our young, dynamic team! Please send your application with all documents and a photo to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Ms. Helene Teuscher, Human Resources, Tel. + 41 (0)43 444 22 00, is glad to answer
We only accept direct applications.
Hocoma AG, Industriestrasse 4, 8604 Volketswil, www.hocoma.com
We move you