In this role, you will be responsible to steer and accompany the respective Divisions all along the Controlling Process, ensuring clear goal setting, monitoring and analyzing actual financial performance, as well as generating actionable insights and proposed measures, to ensure financial targets are met. You will have a comprehensive “big-picture” understanding of the business from both a financial and commercial perspective and acts as the trusted co-pilot and financial advisor to the CGB (Consumer Goods Business) Omni-channel & Commercial Operations and Sales & Consumer Interaction Divisions, as well as being an active member of the respective Divisional Management teams.
In this position, you will report directly to the SVP Controlling Business Partner CGB.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your main duties will be the following:
- Identify key revenue and cost drivers of the CGB OC&CO and S&CI Divisions and define metrics to measure and monitor performance accordingly
- Define value driver system for respective divisions and ensure consistency with overall value driver system
- Define requirements in regards to reporting and controlling processes towards respective operational units
- Act as co-pilot and financial advisor of the EVPs OC&CO and S&CI, accompanying these two divisional teams all along the controlling process
- Set clear financial targets and business priorities and ensure that these are translated into annual budgets
- Provide holistic performance reporting across OC&CO and S&CI value drivers
- Ensure transparency and overview of actual performance vs target
- Proactively initiate root-cause analysis of relevant deviations and based on this fact base, advise, challenge and drive decision-making across the OC&CO and S&CI Divisions
- Maintain a CGB Controlling account plan for the OC&CO and S&CI division leaders to ensure priorities of the divisions and CGB controlling are aligned and that prioritized topics are addressed in a focused manner
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Master degree in one of the following areas: economics, business administration, business accounting, applied economics and finance or certified public accountant degree
- 3-5 years of business controlling proven track record in group planning, reporting and analysis roles from a business finance function (not Corporate Finance) from major multinational company in fast moving consumer goods, luxury/fashion branded retailing or IT industry
- At least 2 -3 years’ CFO financial services advisory and consulting background
- Proven track record in client engagements, financial project work, problem solving and communication
- Strong business, commercial and financial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build trusted relationships with members across the organization and stakeholders
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, matrix organization
- Strong drive for results and ability to be assertive
- Excellent, both spoken and written, business English skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Would you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.