An attractive work place at your Consumer Goods Business (CGB) and Finance and Administration (F&A) Headquarters with about 500 employees.
In this position, you will be responsible for Pricing & Gross Margin Controlling within the CGB Functional Controlling team, covering all aspects of pricing and gross margin optimization within the network, in support for the Marketing Divisions who owns the pricing strategy and its implementation.
You will report directly to the Director of CGB Functional Controlling.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your main duties will include the following:
- Collaborating with CGB Controlling Planning team to define ambitious, but realistic financial targets based on functional expertise (gross margin), during the annual budget and quarterly forecast process.
- Providing expertise to other teams as well as performing complex, ad hoc and non-standard reporting during monthly closing process
- Advising and support Marketing in the financial analysis of pricing strategies and options for the long-term portfolio.
- Advising and supporting Marketing by setting financial targets for pricing of new products and support Marketing in the definition, calculation and controlling of pricing on SKU level and across all channels and markets.
- Collaborating with Marketing to prepare a presentation for relevant stakeholders to sign off on new product pricing, ensuring transparency on financial outlook vs initial financial targets of 360° concept.
- Monitoring and highlighting cost deviations between actual production cost development vs target cost during/after the new collection product development. Ensure cost and/or margin targets are achieved and, in case of performance gaps, ensure accountability for cost variations with relevant stakeholders in Design, Marketing and Supply Chain Management.
- Monitoring the product life cycle with focus on pricing development to support Marketing in assessing pricing options and clarify implications on financial performance vs targets.
- Analyzing and being able to decompose the drivers of consolidated CGB gross margin – with regards to Consolidated Cogs (cost drivers, variances/difference between actual cost and standard cost), product mix, channel mix, market mix and provide this insight as needed into monthly performance reporting and aid accurate financial forecasting for CGB.
- Addressing the needs of the markets – i.e. providing analytical support, reference models, and aid decision-making, as well as being interface for reporting needs (which are delivered via GBS).
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated, assertive talent, who brings along the following background:
- Master’s degree in areas such as data science, management of information systems, economics, business administration, business accounting, applied economics and finance or a certified public accountant degree
- 3-5 years of business controlling experience in Group Planning, Reporting and Analysis from a Business Finance perspective in a major multinational company from the FMCG, luxury/fashion branded retailing or the IT industry
- At least 2-3 years of CFO financial services advisory & consulting experience in a major consultancy company, with a proven track record in client engagements, financial projects, problem solving and communication
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and excellent collaboration skills
- Fluent communications skills in English, both written and oral
WHAT WE OFFER
Would you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.