An attractive work place at our Consumer Goods Business (CGB) and Finance and Administration (F&A) Headquarters.
In this position, you will be responsible for building, managing and developing long-term 3rd party Ecommerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s online presence.
You will report to the VP Global Accounts.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your main duties will be the following:
- Establish and effectively manage Global Key Accounts as per globally defined Business - Plan and following the developed Sales Operational Plan (along the whole KAM cycle)
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with Ecommerce partners
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT…)
- Gather data from accounts and eCategory Management data tool (eg Profitero), tracks and produces KPI and deep-dive reports to maximize business opportunities.
- Create increased profitability and sales through thorough knowledge of key metric levers and how to use them.
- Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
- Optimize Product Search and navigation, Promotional content slots, Product content, Merchandising, and cross sell opportunities.
- Provide Internal stakeholders with customer feedback regarding implementation experiences and the corresponding needs or ideas for improvements.
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Degree with main focus on business administration, economics or marketing
- 5-7 years of Ecommerce Wholesale experience within Fashion or Lifestyle brand
- Demonstrated success working with Global Accounts is required
- Proven track record in increasing sales performance
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Passion for customer oriented communication and building long-term relationships
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines and budgets
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organizations.
WHAT WE OFFER
Would you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.