An attractive work place at our Consumer Goods Business (CGB) and Finance and Administration (F&A) Headquarters. The jobholder is responsible for the implementation of the online consumer calendar for SWAROVSKI.COM China and planning of online promotions to achieve the financial targets and KPIs and grow online share in the China market.
In this position you will report directly to the Head of Digital Marketing & Operations APAC.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your main duties will be the following:
- Implement and maintain the online consumer calendar of SWAROVSKI.COM China
- Maintain the home page and gift guide of SWAROVSKI.COM Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Implement visual production of home page and newsletter for SWAROVSKI.COM China and ensure the online brand presentation
- Proof reading of local contents and coordinate the translation process in alignment with local China market
- Strongly cooperate with local Communication and Marketing & Operations team to ensure a 360-degree execution of online consumer calendar across digital touch points
- Coordinate with local communication manager on social media activities
- Maintain newsletters of SWAROVSKI.COM China
- Manage search engine campaign and budget effectively
- Coordinate with logistic to ensure healthy stock levels to achieve business result
- Improve the alignment with VGs for seamless integration in daily operation and digital marketing campaigns/activities
- Conduct benchmarks and market researches
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Education in Business Economics or similar
- 3-5 years of eCommerce experience for the brand web shop within Fashion, accessories, beauty or fragrance brands
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within website and internet functions
- Solid experience in search engine marketing (Baidu) and managing agencies
- Highly effective communication skill with the ability to influence clients and manage stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- Proactive personality with strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to details
- Excellent in execution
- Chinese native speaker, and fluent communications skills in English both written and oral mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER
Would you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.