An attractive work place at your Consumer Goods Business (CGB) and Finance and Administration (F&A) Headquarters with about 500 employees.
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for Product Performance Controlling within the CGB Functional Controlling team, covering all aspects of product performance optimization.
In this position, you will report directly to the Director of CGB Functional Controlling.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your main duties will include the following:
- Defining clear product portfolio and category financial targets in collaboration with the CGB Controlling Planning team and Divisional stakeholders in Marketing Management, Omnichannel & Commercial Operations
- Establishing clear accountability for all product performance, analyzing financial plans and results related to new product launches and “in market” products across channels and product categories, and making recommendations to commercial owners on P&L optimization opportunities
- Advising the Divisional Business Controller in specific deep-dive analysis. You also may be leveraged as a delegate to align with and communicate to the respective Divisions / teams on relevant topics - I.e. providing expertise to other teams as well as performing complex, ad hoc and non-standard reporting to address specific attention points in the business
- Contributing to product related optimization- & strategy project deliverables
- Creating new insights regarding product performance, ensuring that all deliverables and insights are connected to and meet business needs and create added value for internal and external stakeholders
- Addressing the needs of the markets – i.e. providing analytical support, reference models, and aid decision-making, as well as being interface for reporting needs (which are delivered via GBS).
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated, assertive talent, who brings along the following background:
- Master’s degree in areas such as data science, management of information systems, economics, business administration, business accounting, applied economics and finance or a certified public accountant degree
- 3-5 years of business controlling experience in Group Planning, Reporting and Analysis from a Business Finance perspective in a major multinational company from the FMCG, luxury/fashion branded retailing or the IT industry
- At least 2-3 years of CFO financial services advisory & consulting experience in a major consultancy company, with a proven track record in client engagements, financial projects, problem solving and communication
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and excellent collaboration skills
- Fluent communications skills in English, both written and oral
WHAT WE OFFER
Would you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.