An attractive work place at your Consumer Goods Business (CGB) and Finance and Administration (F&A) Headquarters with about 500 employees.
In this position, you will act as a Functional Controller, ensuring that operational and financial plans are linked together and the financial perspective is taken into consideration in all the S&OP and related processes. You will also make sure that the performance of these processes and all involved organizational units is evaluated.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will report directly to the Director of CGB Functional Controlling and your main duties will include the following:
- Defining financial targets in collaboration with the CGB Controlling Planning team
- Operationalizing and improving key value drivers and performance indicators
- Facilitating and analyzing financial plans and results
- Providing expertise to management and other teams as well as performing complex, ad hoc and non-standard reporting
- Linking financial targets and plans to operational plans, via simulations and involvement in the demand and supply review processes
- Performing simulations of different supply-demand scenarios in case of constraints or misalignment of forecasts, to identify financial impacts and work out optimization options
- Understanding different volatilities (on supply and demand side) and based on that supporting the definition of inventory strategies, capacity management and service levels etc.
- Providing a financial perspective to all simulations and analysis done in the demand review process (revenue, units and margin development). Working with Divisional Business Controlling, to discuss, challenge and adjust demand plans together with Omni-channel & Commercial Operations (OC&CO), the Markets and Marketing, in particular if financial plans are not met, and with focus on limiting order backlogs that result in lost revenue
- Involvement into the supply review process by showing the financial impact (based on pre-defined KPIs, margins, profit contribution, financial impact on stock, financial impact of non-used capacity, etc.) for all the scenarios production planning simulates, when they are trying to meet the demand plan
- Providing financial reference framework to recommend make or buy decisions for all new products
- Monitoring the performance of S&OP and related processes and ensuring that optimizations are triggered and monitored.
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated, assertive talent, who brings along the following background:
- Master’s degree in areas such as data science, management of information systems, economics, business administration, business accounting, applied economics and finance or a certified public accountant degree
- 3-5 years of business controlling experience in Production and Logistics business controlling or Group Planning, Reporting and Analysis from a Business Finance perspective in a major multinational company from the FMCG, luxury/fashion branded retailing or the IT industry
- At least 2-3 years of CFO financial services advisory & consulting experience in a major consultancy company, with a proven track record in client engagements, financial projects, problem solving and communication
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and excellent collaboration skills
- Fluent communications skills in English, both written and oral
WHAT WE OFFER
Would you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.