An attractive work place as part of the Global Business Services (GBS) organization of Swarovski. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its portfolio of business support processes. In this context, we are searching for a Global Process Owner for the Record-to-Report (RTR) process. In this role, your key tasks and responsibilities are to meet higher-level business objectives by ensuring state of the art process design that allows for effective, efficient, timely, and compliant service delivery.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your duties will be the following:
- Define mission and vision of the respective end-to-end process for Swarovski and the Global Business Services
- Design and decide on the end-to-end process across functional, geographic and organizational boundaries, in close collaboration with corporate roles, businesses, GBS team and other process owners
- Develop, document, implement, roll out and maintain the end-to-end process in collaboration with GBS Operations and Process Management
- Define and establish Metrics/KPIs related to the end-to-end process (aligned with relevant stakeholders like GBS Management and the Controlling function)
- Work with GBS Operations to perform continuous process analysis to identify and prioritize high-impact process improvements, efficiency opportunities, and cost saving initiatives
- Sign off major process changes impacting different stakeholders across the organization
- Ensure compliance of the end-to-end process design with corporate strategies, policies and controls
- Work with GBS Operations to identify and analyze risks. Manage risks and enhance risk mitigation and elimination through effective internal controls framework (design).
- Define and optimize usage of end-to-end process related technology and tools (including definition of required master data and introduction of automation (Robotics/Artificial Intelligence/Cognitive)
- Steer the network of those involved in the end-to-end process (representatives of the GBS delivery organizations)
- Ensure a positive external customer and internal client experience, adoption of process and systems in use as well as the process standards through the design
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar role with a proven track record and a broad, solid financial background
- Proven track of successful project and change management in the respective end-to-end process area
- Work experience in process design and process management will be an asset
- Team player deploying an inclusive approach to foster collaboration throughout the entire organization
- Lateral leadership skills, experience and open to work in virtual and network organizations
- Convincing and influencing skills and able to interact with all levels of the organization up to and including the Executive Board
- Business acumen ensuring to deliver value to the business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Distinctive continuous improvement mindset ideally combined with expertise in LEAN/Six Sigma methodology, tools and techniques, and skills in agile methodologies
- Fully proficient in English
WHAT WE OFFER
Would you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.