Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your main duties will be the following:
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Completed technical education (e.g. HTL, FH or TU) or training for technicians (m / f), specializing in software engineering, project management or system administration
- Experience in IT infrastructure services and administration of installed software systems (SALT)
- Scripting know-how
- Experience regarding administration, orchestration and handling of standard tool chains (Jenkins, GIT, Sonar, Graylog, Nginx etc.)
- Know-how regarding e-commerce application servers (e.g. SAP Hybris E-Commerce, Intershop)
- Knowledge of Java, ORM APIs and relational databases
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
- Willingness to get into our tool and process landscape
WHAT WE OFFER
Would you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.