Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-headquartered global biopharmaceutical group including five companies active in the life science areas of drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostic tools and investment management. Debiopharm International SA is focused on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The company in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
For our Biostatistics and Clinical Data Management team based in Lausanne we are looking for a
Senior Clinical Data Manager
(100% - permanent contract)
Coordinate Clinical Data Management activities and oversee multiple complex studies. Act as an expert in all aspects of Clinical Data Management, be accountable for the quality and timelines of all Data Management deliverables for assigned studies, including studies outsourced to external partners, and ensure timely availability of complete, accurate and consistent clinical data to support internal decision making.
Your main responsibilities
- Define and manage Clinical Data Management timelines on multiple studies or programs
- Coordinate/perform the full cycle of CDM activities for assigned studies/programs
- Responsible for all CDM study deliverables, including metrics.
- Ensure ongoing and timely data capture and data cleaning including external data sources
- Provide/coordinate data management support to study teams
- Ensure study timelines are met and data quality is according to high industry standards
- Ensure adherence to GCP, regulatory guidelines, standard processes and SOPs.
- Participate in and may lead implementation of new technologies resulting in process improvements
- B.S. (or equivalent degree) in a scientific, technical or health field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the Biotech, Pharmaceutical Industry, or equivalent background, some oncology experience
- Project management experience on clinical data management
- Experienced EDC user – Rave experience is a must
- Proven ability to lead data management studies and teams to timely deliver quality databases that meet regulatory requirements
- Display excellent planning, organization and communications skills
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate in a complex matrix organization
- Fluent in English and French
Debiopharm can offer you
- An international and highly dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry.
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.
If you fit this profile please send your application using this form.
For more information : www.debiopharm.com