Application deadline2017-09-22Position descriptionFor our 2-stroke Spare Parts team in Winterthur, Switzerland we are looking for a dynamic and motivated member of the Parts Sales Engineering Team. Together with your team of technical experts you will be responsible to process technical customer inquiries in our international spare parts business environment. Besides ensuring a high service level in the daily business, you also act as a subject matter expert for technical questions.
Responsibilities- Handle technical spare part inquiries from our global customer base
- Support sales growth by identifying cross-selling potentials
- Maintain the technical knowledge base to support the efficiency of the processes
- Ensure the serviceability of technical specifications and initiate corrective actions if needed
- Contribute to create a highly effective working environment by bringing your improvement ideas
RequirementsWe are looking for a team oriented self-starter with a profound service mind-set Close cooperation with various stakeholders and eagerness to make a difference are required to be successful in this position.
- You hold a degree in Marine/Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- You have a profound product knowledge about 2-stroke diesel engines
- Your analytical skills allow you to systematically structure information
- You convince with your demonstrated problem solving skills
- You communicate effectively in English and in German
- You are an efficient user of IT tools (e.g. MS Office, SAP)
- The ideal candidate has been working on vessels with a 2-stroke main engine
Contact person to give further informationFor additional information about this position please contact Mr Reto Kunz (+41 52 2624604)
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the application form and add the following elements:
• Name of position
• Reference number WCH 733
• Motivation letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certificates of education, if available, certificates of employment or reference letters from previous employers.
For further information about Wärtsilä, please visit www.wartsila.com.CountrySwitzerlandJob areaService Delivery