Software Engineer EPF/HES - EN
machines et composants
Fleury SA is a family company situated in Biel/Bienne (BE) and in Balerna (TI);
for 50 years we’ve been developing and producing high precision linear transfer
machines for the watchmaking industry. Within a small and dynamic team we
constantly develop new solutions for our products.
Aiming to estabilish a new subsidiary in Ticino we’re looking for a team of
professional, skilled and focused colleagues.
To complete our programming team we’re looking for:
Software Engineer EPF/HES
- Software development, sensor data optimization, distributed logic,
- Application development within Microsoft framework
- Data Base development and handling
- Create and handle real-time exchange of data between different
machines (cabled or not)
- MSc / BSc in Software or Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of operating systems structure: Windows (Unix a plus)
- Familiarity with the Microsoft software stack
- Practical experience in development from assembler to C++
- Ability to write C/C# code from scratch
- Experience with source code control (SVN)
- Knowledge of the most employed telecommunication protocols (TCP/IP,
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of Java a plus
- Capable of handling complex systems
- Reliability, flexibility and speed are key
- Fluent French, Italian or English
- Driver’s license cat. B
Are you curious ?
If you think you have what it takes to work with us then please do not hesitate
to send us your complete application to the following e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Newly graduated are well-accepted too.
Fleury SA, Rue de Granges 11, 2504 Bienne, www.fleurysa.ch