Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Software Engineer .net/C# (m/f)Location:
The GIS core team within Investments IT is building multi-asset portfolio management solutions, which are used across all regions within Global AM. To expand the existing team we are looking for an experience developer, which has beside the technology skills ideally some experience in portfolio management and finance.
In this core role you will work closely with other member of the development team, business analyst and project manager.
Responsibility will include design, development, maintenance, documentation, unit testing following appropriate software development life cycle (Agile SDLC) processes and methodologies. Contribution to on-going improvements of existing solutions.
The ideal candidate should have:
• 5+ years proven professional development experience
• Tenacity, self-motivation and an ability to work under time pressure
• Degree or similar in Information technology
• Preferably experienced within the financial services sector
• Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
• Fluency in English, preferably also German
• Technologies: Microsoft .NET (C#) : GUI (Win Forms/WPF), Windows Services (WCF)
• Relational database design (SQL-Server)
• Familiar with MS Excel and VBA
If you are an energetic and innovative out-of-the-box thinker looking for an opportunity to apply your skills in a dynamic and challenging environment, then we look forward to receiving your application with all necessary documents.
Start date: January 2012
Duration: 6 months+
When you apply for this job, your details will go directly to the consultant handling the position. You will receive a confirmation email, and the consultant should be in touch with you within 24 hours.