Scrum Master (f/m)
Holidaycheck AG is the leading hotel evaluation and travel portal in the German-speaking region. With nearly 7 million reviews, a few million user photos and videos of more than 650,000 hotels, we offer holidaymakers extensive travel know-how.
We are a subsidiary of Holidaycheck Group AG. Together we have a vision to become the most user-friendly company for holidaymakers. At the heart of our corporate culture are our values, which we live by every day and which create an environment that allows for continuous development.
Do you also support our values? Are you ready for the journey with HolidayCheck? Then join us at one of our locations!
- Guide and coach the team and organization on how to follow Agile/Scrum practices
- Guide and coach the team on how to become self-organized
- Help the team to assess their ‘Scrum Maturity’ and help them to achieve higher levels of maturity
- Remove impediments and at the same time guide the team to find the right person within the organisation that can help them
- Build a trusting and safe environment where arising conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
- Improve transparency within the team
- Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner on Agile/Scrum practices
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
- Experience as Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, etc.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Automated Testing, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, in order to be able to coach the teams on these topics