Head of Group Treasury
The ideal candidate must have a strong banking background with experience in portfolio management and/or financial investment. Also the Head of Group treasury leads the financial investment strategy for the organisation.
About the organisation:
One of the largest sports federation in the world, with strong branding and an international footprints.
- Manage the organisationTreasury portfolio of strategy and investments based on the cash forecast requirements.
- Supervise the treasury manager in his day to day activities, the planning of liquidity, deadlines.
- Support and helps to manage other asset classes and participate not only in investment portfolio management but also in developing the asset allocation strategy.
- Advise and monitor the performances and financial transactions for the different entitiesconcerning the management oftheirinvestments and liquidity.
- Manage foreign exchange risk and optimise the profitability of investments.
- Presents monthly reports on the various portfolios and strategies to be followed to the Treasury and Finance Committee.
- Follows up relations withbanking counter-parties.
Account Payable Management
- Supervise and monitor the activity of preparing, reconciling and booking the AP ledgers.
- Supervise and monitor the activity of preparing payments accurately.
- Implement improvements to the AP processes in alignment with the Finance processes.
- Manage, develop, monitor and evaluate appropriate performance measures for the AP team, coach and evaluation documented on regular basis.
- Monitor the AP team quality and accuracy of information booked in the AP ledgers.
- Implement the appropriate internal controls and the documentations are built into the AP process.
Main Requirements :
- University qualification or equivalent (master, Bachelor, federal qualification)
- Experience of at least 10 to 15 years
- Practical experience of the finance and banking industry.
- Experience in people management.
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Specific SAP training an advantage.