A successful international trusts company/ family office based in Zurich with global operations are now looking to expand their team. An opportunity has arisen for Client Information Manager (m/f) to join their compliance team, working closely with the Head of Legal & Compliance here in Zurich.
Client Information Manager (m/f)
As an expert in Tax Compliance and client file management you will work closely with the rest of the compliance team as well as the business acting on all tax compliance queries as well as managing client information.
- Management and supervision of all processes and documentation concerning customer data as well as reporting locally and internationally
- Running AEOI/FATCA processes, reviewing classifications, and monitoring ongoing changes in the areas of AEOI, FATCA and CDB
- Leading and ensuring correct regulatory reporting locally and internationally
- Organising the central file, storing all compliance relevant documentation; collecting and managing customer data
- Document management and controlling at account opening stages as well as during any changes, including Change of Circumstances
- Data protection activities
As an experienced tax compliance professional you will have a breadth of knowledge and be happy to work in a small team environment with a hands on role.
- Numerous years’ experience in the Compliance area (AML, CDB etc.) or in a Control function with a bank or audit firm with strong experience in Client Information Management/Client File
- Experienced in FATCA and AEOI combined with CDB knowledge
- Highly structured worker with a good degree of initiative and high quality focus
- Team player and used to working in an interdisciplinary environment
- Interested in Regulatory topics
- Good IT skills and happy to manage a large database and seek improvements
- Hands on mindset with the ability to work on a broad range of tasks and topics
- Professional fluency in German and English
- Reliable, discrete, team player and highly customer service oriented
We look forward to receiving your CV for this interesting opportunity and for any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss further.